maanantai 29. toukokuuta 2017

The last couple of weeks have gone frustraitingly fast and i can't believe i will have to leave soon.
At the moment i have only around two days left and it feels so weird. I'm so used to being and living here now that going back to Helsinki feels kind of wrong in a way. When i had my holidays off work i went back home for a week but it was all good because i knew i would return almost immidiately but this time it's a bit different. Don't get me wrong i'm also excited to go back home but it's just this kind of a melancholic feeling that i have when the idea of leaving all of this behind comes to my mind. 
I know i will miss Berlin a lot. I will miss the vibe of this city and the way it makes me feel. The only thing that i won't miss though are the crazy amounth of spiders the summer has brought into my house (i truly hate those scary lil s**** full heartedly) Also living alone is something that i will miss a ton because i got so used to having my own space and peace. We will see how soon i will move out when i get back home :D...
But yeah anyways, off to the good news we go! The company that i'm currently working for offered me a possible chance to come back here starting on septermber. It wouldn't be like a full time job for a long time but more like 5-6 hours a day on 4-5 days a week. That would start on september when the peak time starts properly once again and it would end around the x-mas time. I'm still considering whether i should take the job or not, but because i don't really have any other plans anyway, it's sounds like a nice opportunity for me to take. And i wouldn't mind coming back to Berlin again for a little while.
So we will see what the future holds, you never know.. All i know at the moment is that i have only a short time left of my internship and i'm trying to get the most out of whilist stressing out if my suitcase is going to be too heavy for me to take with me into the plane. I mean, what are the chances after all.. When i came here my suitcase weighted 22,4kg and the limit was 23kg. Fingers crossed it has lost some weight since then.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti