tiistai 3. tammikuuta 2017

First post!


Hello everyone,

It feels weird writing a blog post since it has been so many years since i last did this, but it is good to be back anyways!

The reason for me starting this blog is because i will be moving to Berlin in less than a months time (yikes) and i will be spending almost a half of 2017 in there. And nope, i’m not going there just to have fun and have an extremely long holiday and waste all of my money, but instead however, i will be completing my internship in a german travel agency due to my studies at Perho Culinary, Tourism & Business College

On here then, i would like to update you and let you guys know about what's going on with my life while i’m staying in Berlin. I will try to challenge myself and try to blog at least once a week but we will see how that goes.. See, i seem to have the tendency to leave stuff left undone until the last minute and sometimes even later than that.

But even to my own suprise I have already been thinking a bit about the content i would like to share on here as well. I have been thinking about giving tips about the essential things such as things you should keep in mind when moving to another country or getting an apartment and the different ways you can do it. And then also about the “not so important stuff” such as my plans for the weekends etc. So no OOTD’s or what i ate wednessdays on here then, at least for now.

But just heads up on the fact that i’m not too experienced when it comes to this whole  blogging world so the lacks might be there, you will just have to endure🙂


Bye for now
–  Krista x

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti